Welcome to Technology at Roy Waldron Elementary!
I am honored to serve as the Instructional Technology Coach for Roy Waldron. I will be at RWS on Monday, Wednesday, & 1/2 day Friday. The best way to contact me is through
my email: email@example.com
As the Instructional Technology Coach for RWS, my job includes (but not limited to):
- facilitating the implementation and integration of technology in classrooms.
- providing ongoing, job-embedded professional development for teachers, staff, and administration on infusing technology into the core curriculum areas.
- model effective instructional practices using technology.
- lead discussions with teachers on the latest research on technology integration.
- assist teachers in using technology to assess student learning, differentiate instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students.
If you have a technology equipment issue,
please use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
so that Carol and I both are aware of any problems in the building. Please be sure to include the following
- your room number on the subject line
- what type of equipment (i.e. student computer, teacher computer, printer, etc)
- a detailed description of what is going on- the more details the better