Policies and Procedures
1. Students may check-out 2 items at a time for up to two weeks. Videos are reserved for teachers only.
2. Students with overdue items may not check-out another item until the overdue items are returned.
3. If a book is lost or damaged, the student is responsible for the full replacement cost.
4. Upon entering the library, students should immediately return books into the book drop.
5. Students may check-out books from 8:00-11:00 and 11:30-2:00.
6. No more than 3 students from any one teacher's class can be in the library at a time during open check-out.
7. Students who are disrespectful or disruptive will lose check-out privileges for the day and be sent back to class immediately.
1. Treat others with respect.
2. Put trash where it belongs.
3. Use walking feet at all times.
4. Use your library voice.
5. Treat all library property with respect.