Welcome to Roy Waldron! My name is Heather Sacharczyk. I am one of the RTI2 Instructional Coach for our school. As an instructional coach, I serve as a facilitator and coach, working and communicating on an ongoing basis with our school leadership team, Academic Team Leads, and, of course, teachers! In this role, you may find me serving in the following capacities:
Instructional Coach for New and Experienced Teachers:
- Learning Facilitator: design and prepare professional development, as needed.
- Collaborative Teacher: work to aid and assist instruction through planning, modeling, joint designing, implementing, and reflecting – seeking out new opportunities for learning.
- Resources Hub: Provide a variety of resources to/for teachers
- Classroom Supporter: increase the quailty and efficacy of classroom instruction.
- Curriculum/Instruction Mentor: ensure implementation of curriculum and alignment of standards instruction.
- Work collaboratively with the administrators and leadership team to assess, plan, and assist in instructional mentoring for teachers.
- Ensure that student achievement data is current and utilized to inform and guide decisions used by intervention teachers and academic teams – schoolwide.
Once again, I am extremely excited to have the chance to work with all of our teachers! I am looking forward to collaborating and working with all of you in the upcoming school year.